Les Elfes d'Atlantis Index du Forum
Les Elfes d'Atlantis
Les Elfes d'Atlantis

Les Elfes d'Atlantis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Danse Macabre: Moulin Ro.uge ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Elfes d'Atlantis Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Bureau de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
devanlau

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Danse Macabre: Moulin Ro.uge Répondre en citant

Danse Macabre: Moulin Rouge > urlin.us/2jm34

10cf746e54
It was a little slow, and did take a bit of time to get in to, but once I did, I was engrossed. The mini games are clever, although nothing new, they did put just enough of a twist on them to catch my attention. Hidden objects were clean and the scenes very well done. From the way it was set up you need to know which item you are looking for in each location and this can only be done when you access the souvenir room. Diary- The diary keeps hold of evidence and character information.

Thanks also for the spoiler warning. Take the 3/3 ORGAN PIPE and the MAGNET (D). Hint/Skip- Both recharged at a decent speed for the difficulty I selected. Fun, some new things we've not seen before. Open the ENVELOPE; read the note and take the PROMO CARD (inventory). Might have been less fun, but still would have been more logical. Read the note and use the CERAMICS SHARD on the rope (H). Enter the Alley. Select the tweezers (F).

digital playground disconnected 720pthe big bang theory season 5 episode 01jelena jensen hot and meanthe pacific series 2010march of the wooden soldiersurgences saison 1person of interest s04e05.windows 7 pt brChopped Canada Chopped Canadvikings season 1 hd

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Elfes d'Atlantis Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006